As the winter months approach, with it comes the promise of an exciting new year. And as we prepare for 2022, I want to take a moment to thank you for your tremendous partnership with the Southern Wayne County Regional Chamber (SWCRC), and your support of our strong efforts to serve Downriver and Southern Wayne County’s entrepreneurs, job providers, and workforce. The SWCRC continues to work toward unifying and strengthening our region and membership, and we believe that 2022 will provide great opportunity for our business community and workforce to thrive.
I am honored to lead such a dynamic organization, whose passionate mission is to serve our community by providing opportunity for engagement and growth throughout the 21 municipalities of Southern Wayne County. The SWCRC continues to stand firm for our shared values of free-enterprise, and together as one united region, we will advocate for our ability to freely serve and enhance opportunity for all who live and work in our Downriver community.
The SWCRC strives to provide opportunity for engagement that will empower each member to achieve success. Our vision is to be the unifying body of Downriver, bringing people together to have a positive, lasting impact on our region. With that vision in mind, our theme for 2022 is “Empowering Community Champions.”
Although 2022 will bring challenges, I believe that we can overcome any obstacle when we all work together as community champions. With our theme and vision in mind, the SWCRC will serve our region as a unifying force to:
- Enhance opportunity of engagement to achieve success for all members of the SWCRC.
- Work together to provide the resources and tools needed to empower our region, and discover unique solutions to resolve the challenges of our day.
Together, as one strong business community, we are accomplishing the impossible, and enhancing opportunity for our present and future generations.
With your partnership, we will continue to provide programming that enables our membership to enhance operations and opportunity throughout Downriver. Programs such as our HR Roundtable, SCORE business mentorship, and small business workshops provide direct access to meaningful resources that drive success for Downriver entrepreneurs.
Resourceful benefits empower small businesses with cost saving initiatives such as:
- Office supplies discount program, email marketing savings, and commercial liability insurance savings
- Complimentary advertising via our weekly Chamber Chat e-newsletter
- Cost savings measures such as LED lighting solutions, exclusive workforce benefits programs, complimentary employment law hotline, discounted federal and state labor law posters
- Exposure and credibility via the SWCRC’s online and printed Downriver community guide and business directory, distributed to thousands across our region
- Opportunities for engagement with networking and referral connections groups, monthly networking and signature events, and so much more!
You can learn more about opportunities for success at www.SWCRC.com/membership.
2022 is our year to truly serve Downriver as champions of our community. Again, thank you for your partnership, and please feel free to reach out to the SWCRC staff. As one united Downriver region, we are Thriving Together!
Your partner in free enterprise,
Ronald J. Hinrichs